About Us – Pentagon IT Support North East, Manchester, London
Pentagon is a growing business with an expanding team who are able to provide IT support to clients in the North East and on a national level. Pentagon has a varied client base and are proud to be working with differing sizes of business, ranging from homebased businesses, to 50 users businesses in addition to clients with multi branch locations.
Any proposed solution will always:
- Offer value for money – we work hard to keep your IT costs down with no hidden fees, & evaluate systems & costs.
- Offer safety, security and protection – we will always make sure your systems are backed up and safe from viruses, malware & phishing/fraud using latest protection systems (requires a separate subscription).
- Give you a solution that fits your business needs – we won’t sell you fancy systems you don’t need or will never use.
- Offer fully flexible support that can be upgraded or downgraded at any time to meet changing needs of your business whilst ensuring the solution can be adaptable to grow as your business expands, or you open new branches.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements and how we can work together – make IT happen!
How are we different?
As a small business ourselves we fully appreciate the need for low cost reliable and quality IT solutions backed by excellent support when you need it. Here at Pentagon Computer Solutions, it is easy to do business with us.
We believe in building and maintaining strong long-term relationships with our clients.
Providing an excellent quality of service, being approachable, transparent and proactive are all of paramount important to us.
We have expert skill and knowledge in the field of data security to ensure our clients are safeguarded and compliant.
The technical team are continuously updating their technical skills and abilities through various training courses to gain expertise and accreditation with products from various key industry vendors.
Support is available day or night via telephone or email, out of hours working can be agreed to minimise downtime and business interruption, with our Gold, Platinum, and Platinum + maintenance plans.
No long-term ties or contracts, we do not believe in tying our customers into lengthy contracts.
We can use remote access to diagnose and resolve device issues which may reduce the need for call out charges & onsite labour charges.
IT is in the detail
To seek out ways to optimise your IT infrastructure, saving you time, money and resources to enable you to concentrate on making money for your business.
We will always provide the best, most efficient and resilient IT solutions to fit your business whilst ensuring we build and maintain a long term client relationship by offering a consistent quality of customer service with reliable and proactive support.
Everyone in the Pentagon team shares the same values and levels of professionalism whilst being accountable for their actions.
Our values are simple:
- to always work with honesty, transparency and integrity.
- to always be approachable, friendly and offer a professional service.
- to ensure reliability, be responsive and pro-active to customer requirements.
- to always offer an excellent quality service that ensures good value for money.
- to ensure mutual trust, respect and commitment within the team, towards our clients, suppliers and vendors.