Pentagon Computer Solutions is an independent IT services provider who offer fully managed IT support to clients throughout the Gateshead, Newcastle, Manchester and London area.
Our core values are simple:
- to always work with honesty, transparency and integrity
- to always offer an excellent quality professional service
- to ensure reliability, be responsive and pro-active to client requirements
From consultation, system design and implementation, through to ongoing support and monitoring – our first class support is individually tailored to meet the needs of each client.
Our clients range from home-based businesses, to companies with teams of 50, in addition to supporting multi location clients.
Our aim is to ensure that clients have the most cost effective solution to suit their business needs whilst ensuring flexibility, continuity and scalability to grow as our clients business grows.
Our dedicated friendly team have built strong working relationships with industry leading service providers such as Microsoft, Sophos, Draytek, Datto, Sage, Zen Internet to name just a few. Working with different systems enables our technical team to choose the perfect fit for our clients and not be restricted to one system.
making IT work
We solve problems, improve efficiency and free up your time so you can focus on your business. We make IT work for you.
We ensure your IT works seamlessly in the background!
When business technology fails it impacts on your business and productivity.
Our team of IT specialists is here to make sure this doesn’t happen.
- We’re quick to respond and work on your IT issues.
- We identify and work to resolve IT issues before they even arise.
- We work hard in the background to keep everything working smoothly.
We’re here to ensure you maximise your time on your business!
- Finding a diagnosis for an IT issue can be time consuming if your IT skills and expertise are not your main focus.
- As IT experts our team are able to assess, diagnose and fix a fault quicker and with less risk to your infrastructure.
- This means you can focus on the important aspects of running your business and therefore minimising downtime.
Reduce risk and its damaging effects.
Business Continuity is essential to the effective running of any business, the risk of not putting IT support in place can have lasting and damaging effects.
Risks may include:
- The downtime incurred to the core operation of the business.
- The cost of that downtime.
- The loss of valuable company data which means unhappy clients that could lead to irreparable damage to a businesses reputation.
Backup solutions start from £10 per month per user.
We know that when it comes to business IT, one single solution does not fit all businesses. This is why we offer a bespoke solution to fit the needs of your business.
Having an IT Support plan in place does not need to be expensive, the cost of a backup solution starts from £10 per month per user, a small cost to pay compared to the risks of not having support in place and we can help with that.
Ahead of the curve
Our technical team are passionate about ensuring their technical skills and abilities are the most up to date and in line with current IT security trends.
This means our team are constantly reviewing and maintaining an excellent level of continued professional development with training and gaining relevant certifications and accreditation’s with leading industry providers to ensure we can support our clients with business compliance and resilience.
proving IT works
Are we a good fit for your business IT Support? We can make IT work for any company anywhere and we have many happy clients to prove it.
keeping on top of IT security
Pentagon is an accredited partner with Sophos who protect over 400,000 organizations of all sizes around the world from today’s most advanced cyber security threats.